Partners & Supporters
We’re actively inviting investors to come to Bellville, to see what the opportunities are and to maximise the potential that exists here.
To see that investment land, we need to work with our partners to find a way to proactively reduce red tape and to build strong, streamlined processes that reduce friction and increase investment.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- Residents, students, commuters & visitors
- Socio-economic & culturally diverse communities
- Excellent tertiary education institutions
- Civil society organisations
- Health & wellness institutions
- Significant corporate anchors
- Solid SMME presence & professional services
- Local & regional government
- Established industrial areas
- Existing shopping centres & other retail
- Winelands leisure tourism
- Transport hubs
- Sports & cultural facilities
- Property owners & developers
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
We encourage the greater business and civil community to join the GAP membership in order to collaborate and harness our potential and prosper.
- All businesses from national corporates to large, medium and small enterprises
- All industrial and manufacturing businesses
- All academic and knowledge-based institutes
- All community-based organisations and services
- All City of Cape Town agencies
- All local citizens
Membership subscription includes unique benefits that support business promotion, communication and employee benefit. By becoming a member of GTP, businesses join a powerful network supporting our region.
BENEFITS OF COLLABORATION AND CO-CREATION
The GTP’s Memorandum of Incorporation clearly mandates that in order for the organisation to exist, a membership structure is needed – as the organisation has no shareholders. Members provide the GTP with valuable insights regarding direction and content of projects.
Having members that represent a wide variety of organisations from the greater Tygerberg area also ensures that the GTP stays in touch with the needs of the community it serves.
In future we will be looking at introducing a more extensive membership model that consists of different membership levels – each with its own privileges and roles within the GTP. This will give those interested a way to play a bigger part in the organisation, while providing the GTP with an additional source of income for growing members’ benefits.
OUR MEMBERS UP TO THE END OF JUNE 2019
A complete list of our members is available at the registered offices. For more enquiries regarding membership, please contact our offices at 021 823 6713.