Valentine’s Day may be over, but it’s still the month of love. This month, we’re rounding up the top 10 places for a date in Bellville and surrounds.
- Pack a picnic and take a stroll through Jack Muller Park. That’s where the Bellville Park Run happens, too.
- Get your toboggan on at Cool Runnings.
- Amble down the Artcade and check out the street art by leading street artists, including Falko’s iconic elephants.
- Run your heart out at the GTP Urban Trail Run.
- Browse through a century of South African art at the Sanlam Art Collection.
- Visit the winelands on Durbanville’s doorstep.
- Meet for a coffee and croissant before work at the GTP Express.
- Dine with ease at Joe’s Easy Diner, at the New National Hotel.
- While you’re there, why not get a room?
- Soak up a symphony at the Hugo Lamprecht Music Auditorium.
Please send us any other suggestions and tag #MyGTP on Instgram for the spots you have visited or discovered.